You’ll Have Them at “Hello.”
We see more and more call centers migrate to the cloud. With platforms that integrate seamlessly into your current technology, and companies able to gain more features with less hardware and maintenance required, the benefits of cloud may outweigh on-premise systems for your company.
Every Call Answered and Supported
With our web-based or downloadable client, business continuity is gained no matter the condition of the network or what time of day. You’ll be able to perform call-control and advanced call distribution (ACD) functions virtually, from agents’ desktops for IP Phones, analog phones, or soft phones.
Customer Care Simplified
Use just one phone number, for multiple call center locations in different locations.
Analytics Track interactions and improve efficiency with real-time and historical reporting and powerful analytics.
Call Handling Call Center distribution from linear or simultaneous, to skills-based or weighted.
Cost-Effective Pay-as-you-go model with predictable recurring monthly fees. IT staff are not tied up in maintenance and service for the system.
Create Virtual Call Centers Establish call centers with just a broadband connection—with no additional hardware, PC-resident software or traditional phone lines.
Be the Best in Service
Omnichannel Routing Follow the preference of your customers, and interact with them via voice, voicemail, email, chat, advanced Interactive Voice Response (IVR), or voice portal. You can even start a conversation over email or chat, then upgrade to a phone call.
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) – Smart call routing and queuing.
- Enhanced ACD – Advanced queuing when call center is not staffed. Wrap-up timer sets an agent back to available.
- ACD State Synchronization – Synchronization through the web agent or IP phone interface.
- Call Center Reporting – Real-time and historical reports.
- Music On Hold and Comfort Announcement – Callers are welcomed with a greeting, then by music or advertisements and periodic comfort announcements, in audio or video format.
- Unified Front-End Web Portal – Single point of entry for provisioning all Call Center services and client applications.
- Overflow – When the call queue is full, incoming calls can be forwarded to an overflow phone number.
- Agent Log In/Log Off – Calls are only presented to agents who are on duty, and agents can log in to several call centers.
- Hoteling for Extension Mobility – Agents can log in at any available workstation while maintaining their unique user settings.
- Service Integration – Call Forwarding, Notification, Screening and Voice Messaging, can be assigned to a call center agent to customize the call center group. May also be integrated with Hosted Call Recording.
Call Center Agents Desired Features
- Call Control Functions – Auto Answer, Hold, Transfer, Conference, and Supervisor Escalation.
- Agent State Control Functions – Agent Login/Logout, Ready, Not ready and Wrap Up.
- Agent Activity Report – Agents can see real-time statistics directly on desktop.
- Agent Monitoring and Supervisor Barge-In
Does integrating to a Cloud-based platform make sense for you? Let’s chat about your unique details, and allow us to vet out vendors, to find the right provider and solution for your business needs.