No products in the cart.
Mobile device integration seamlessly marries your mobile phone call audio and contact information with the MiVoice 6940. Calls to your mobile phone can be answered on the MiVoice 6940 just like any other call, leveraging the superior audio performance and ergonomics of the 6940 IP Phone. Mobile phone contacts are automatically synchronized with the MiVoice 6940 allowing access to the same contacts on either device. Additionally a powered USB port suitable for charging a mobile phone is also built into the MiVoice 6940.
- 7” (800×480 pixel) Touchscreen LCD
- 2 x GigE ethernet ports
- Built in Bluetooth 4.1 support
- 96 (16 x 6) programmable keys
- 6 softkeys
- Mitel Hi-Q Audio Technology
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Codecs (not all codecs supported by MiNet and SIP firmware): G.711, G.729, G.722, G.722.1 (MiNet only ); G.726, iLBC AMR, AMR-WB (G.722.2) (SIP only)
- Powered USB 2.0 Host port (500mA)
- Sidecar expansion port
- PoE Class 3 with automatic PoE Class