The Bluetooth Module and Bluetooth Handset expands your communications range, and delivers integrated features when used with the 5330, 5340 and 5360 IP Phones. Mitel's Dynamic Extension allows mobility users to easily switch calls from their cell phone to their deskphone, all the while using their Bluetooth headset.
The Bluetooth Module fits discretely into the back of the 5330, 5340 and 5360 IP Phones in the existing module compartment. The Bluetooth Module supports a Bluetooth Handset from Mitel.
Features of the Bluetooth Module includes:
- Support for up to 6 Bluetooth devices per Bluetooth Modules
- Supports pairing with third party Bluetooth headsets that comply with Bluetooth version 1.2, 2.0+EDR and 2.1+EDR standard.
- Supports Bluetooth headsets with Dynamic Extension Handoff feature.
- Provide discoverable function such that other Bluetooth devices can discover it.
- Supports pairing of standard 3rd party Bluetooth headsets (version 1.2, 2.0 and 2.1), including those that support multipoint or multiuse capability
- Complies with Bluetooth Version 2.1+EDR power class 2 specifications.
- Supported on the Mitel Communications Director and the Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP)
The Bluetooth Handset is designed to fit into the current handset cradle of the 5330, 5340 and 5360 IP Phones. The Bluetooth Handset is intended to be an accessory that is purchased separately from the phone and installed in the field. The charging plate for the Bluetooth Handset is field retro-fittable. The Bluetooth Handset will charge as long as it is sitting in the handset cradle of the 5330, 5340 or 5360 IP Phone. The 5330, 5340 and 5360 IP Phones inherently provide a mechanism that allows for the addition of a charging plate for charging the Bluetooth Handset. Elements of the Bluetooth Handset are listed below.
Features of the Bluetooth Handset include:
- Initiate Call / End Call Key
- Volume Control Keys
- Mute Key
- Built-in ringer in the Bluetooth Handset
- Place outbound calls while mobile with programmable "Auto Speed Dial" upon off-hook
- Speak@Ease or "0" or Secretary speed call
- LED Indicators on the Bluetooth Module and Bluetooth Handset indicate both connectivity and charging status
- 6 hours talk time
- 44 Hours standby time
- Battery recharge time of 3 hours or less
- Operating range of up to 30 feet (10 Meters) from the 5330/5340/5360 IP Phones
- Out of communications range warning tone
- Bluetooth Handset is Wideband "ready"
For use on 53xx series IP Phones
Warranty90 Day Manufacturer Warranty