Cloud or Hybrid Approach (On-Premise and Cloud VoIP)
Let us help you design your custom Cloud VoIP solution, that provides and includes all the important features and benefits you need to be truly productive.
Unified Communication As a Service (UCaaS), including Voice, Video, Messaging, Conferencing, and Meetings.
Reduce Phone Costs.
Salesforce, Google, Microsoft Office 365, Skype for Business, and more
Integrated Voice, Webchat, Email, Fax, and reporting capabilities.
Choose features you need; adapt and change seamlessly as your company grows.
Connect Virtually Anywhere
Gain powerful features that deliver value by giving you the right balance of flexibility and control, so you can work smarter, collaborate easier, and take care of business on the go.
- Easily switch between desktop and mobile devices
- Collaborate anywhere with robust conferencing tools and team messaging
- 99.999% uptime reliability maximizes your business’ productivity
- Easy to scale as your business grows — no unexpected costs!
Integrate with many of the most widely used cloud-based applications to make your workforce even more productive.
ARE YOU READY FOR CLOUD?
-High Definition Voice
-Full Mobility (anytime, any device)
-Meeting and Collaboration Spaces
-Integration into SalesForce, Microsoft, Google, Skype
Cloud Unified Communications
-Cloud-based Flexibility - Purchase only what you need, and add or remove features at any time.
-Scalable - The platform grows with you, whether all your users are in one location, or multiple.
-Security - High availability and secure communication without complexities.
-Mobility - Remote staff gain in-office capabilities from virtually any device.
-Business Application Integration - Embed the platform into the applications you already use,
like Google Apps, Office 365, Skype for Business, Lync, and Salesforce.
-Team Meeting Space - Cloud-based team collaboration and meeting space, accessible anywhere.
Enhance Customer Experience and Realize New Business
Doing Business with Geofencing
Be notified when a customer is on their way and prepare food just in time for pickup. Send a text to your customer when your service vehicle is 15 minutes out. Have your emergency team ready for when an ambulance arrives. Geofencing and other geolocation services can bring your customer experience to a whole new level.
- Improve quality
- Improve customer experience
- Increase revenue
Market Where Your Customers Communicate
SMS text and MMS (picture messaging) are captivating, and delivered through the single device that never leaves our sides, our mobile phone.
- Short codes enable you to send hundreds of messages per second
- Landline texting allows your customers to call or send an SMS to your existing business phone number
- Engage your subscribers with bulk texting, two-way texting, mobile voting/survey, appointment reminders, etc.
- Smart targeting ensures every message is personalized and relevant to each recipient