Customer expectations have risen dramatically, straining companies to develop a set of capabilities for their customer interactions that is far broader than ever. To be successful today, small and midsize businesses need to respond efficiently and accurately to their customers’ inquiries, no matter the channel the customers choose.
With Avaya IP Office Contact Center, businesses can implement a comprehensive end-to-end customer service strategy that helps make your business a customer’s first choice. This fully integrated suite delivers a variety of benefits:
- Implement a omnichannel customer service strategy to differentiate your business from the competition.
- Optimize every interaction by delivering consistent, personalized service while identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Respond quickly without interruption. Engage and service your customers in as little as a few hours.
- Meet your deployment requirements with flexible options, including Cloud.
- Expand the solution as your business grows. Start with voice and add multimedia channels without adding hardware.
- Use easy supervisor and agent desktop interfaces to foster fast end user adoption. IP Office Contact Center is ideal for employees located in the office, in branch locations, or working from home.
- Gain more value through native integrations with Salesforce.com and SAP CRM applications.